Tuesday, January 6, 2009

We love Halloween!  If you can't tell Samantha is a half boy-half girl.  That is the exact costume that I was at her age.  Of course my mom made the costume.  My mom has always loved halloween, maybe that is where I get it.  She also made McKenzie's witch costume.  I made Aubri's fairy costume for McKenzie last year, (lovin the hand me downs) I am definitely not a seamstress but I love making costumes.   I borrowed a costume from a friend for Hadley but she is wearing her brace so it doesn't fit, plus it was freezing outside and I just wanted her bundled up.  I am not sure why I don't even have a picture of her, that is awful.  

3 comments:

Emily said...

Wow Tiff! You have been busy! Cute pictures of your girls. Your mom makes the cutest costumes, and you are obviously following in her footsteps. Maybe if I had grown up in your home, I would love Halloween, too. I have to admit...it is not my favorite. Way too much work for a house full of candy, which then means a house full of wrappers and sticky stuff everywhere!

Heather Humphreys said...

Love the costumes! Your girls always look so amazing on Halloween! And always. :) It's fun to catch up. I'd love to see more pics of baby Hadley!

Melissa said...

Hey Tiff! Just found your blog through Natalie's blog! :) Your family is so cute! Hope all is going well!! So...what's this company that will print off and bind your blog?