Monday, February 4, 2008




For Christmas this year Grandpa and Grandma Smith gave all the grandkids, and of course the parents, a Disney Cruise Vacation. We left on December 1 and spent four days at sea with all the princesses and disney characters you could imagine. Then we spent three days at Disney World. The kids, and parents, had a blast especially because they were able to experience this trip with their best friends/cousins. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa!

These are some pics on the ship


This is Kenzi during the emergency 'test' drill, do you think this life jacket would save her?



8 comments:

Amber said...

Looks so fun, I love that first picture of Kenzie!

Martha said...

I love the Disney Cruise. We went in 98 and can't wait to go again. It would be so much fun with kids. Jared, I remember going to Disney World years ago and your family was there with the Wilsons...am I remembering that right? Anyway, fun pics. Glad you posted some more.

Chelsie said...

Look at all you cute people! I love that you posted more stuff on your blog! Sad we didn't get to see you guys on sunday! Crazy Snow! You guys look like you had so much fun on your cruise!

Natalie said...

YEA!!! you finally did it...i am glad you are finally off your "blogging vacation".
It looks like you had a great time on your cruises! You would have had more fun if I was there though....just kidding.:)
Good to see your new pix!
Love ya and miss ya!
Lets get together soon.
Nat

Annie said...

Hey, cute blog!! You and your family look like you are doing well. Looks like you had a fun vacation! Are you still in utah? would love to hear from you.
Annie

ps tell jared hi for rick and I

Emily said...

Hey Tiff! Cute pics of you and your kids. THe cruise looks like tons of fun, although I still think if I took my kids on a cruise one of them might attempt hanging from railings or something! Hopefully we'll see you guys soon!

Sarah said...

Hey Tiff-- cute blog! I need to update mine, it's been a while. Is Kenzi coming on Saturday? Grace is so excited...

Natalie said...

I love the new look of the blog...DARLING!!!

Now, you just need to update it every week...i know you feel like poo, but so do i, that is no excuse!! :)))
Love ya....let us know what is new!!

Love ya!
Nat