Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Sewing has become my new passion lately.  I found these adorable patterns at Sandihenderson.com and bought a bunch of them.  My mom also bought a pattern from pink fig which is so cute and she let me borrow it.  This is one of my favorite outfits that I made for McKenzie.  I was working on a cute dress for Aubri when my machine busted.  I am having major withdrawals from my sewing this week.  Hopefully they will get it fixed and I can keep going.  When I do get my machine back I need to post a picture of it.  It was my grandmas and it is ancient, yet works like a charm still.  Happy sewing!

4 comments:

Heats said...

I made Kenzie do a full circle at church when I saw her outfit. It is more than adorable. That takes talent! Way to go Tiff.

Amber said...

Tiff! You know you have got me hooked! I love this outfit and want to make one just like it! So much fun to sew with you, you inspire me!

Krista said...

Dang, I should have bought some of those patterns with you. They are super cute.

sbagley said...

PLEASE! Teach me to sew. I'm so inspired to learn how. I will even pay you for sewing lessons. This outfit is ADORABLE! Love ya girl.