Wednesday, May 20, 2009

This weekend was Samantha and McKenzie's dance recital.  We got to dress up and take our nieces, Avory and Addie as well.  It was so fun, they did an excellent job.  I wasn't sure if Kenzie was going to do it.  She was crying and very scared for the first dance at the dress rehearsal, but her teacher grabbed her and made her do it.  She loved it after the first dance.  I can't believe I was putting make up on my girls thought, they looked way too old. Good Job Girlies!




5 comments:

Amber said...

They look so pretty! How fun!

Emily said...

Wow Tiff! When you blog, you really blog! Looks like you guys had a great time. And I can't believe you SEWED that dress! It is way cute! Your girls are all so cute! Hope to see you soon!

Krista said...

TIFF!!! It's Krista- Just found your blog and it is DANG CUTE. Your girls are supmodels. No kidding they look SO OLD and so pretty.

Heather Humphreys said...

Hey you! I'm so glad you told me that you updated your blog! I LOVE it! The outfit you made is ADORABLE! It was so fun to visit with you in McCall and I really hope it won't be so long before our next visit! Love you!

Julie Ramsay said...

Tiffany! I finally found your blog! The girls look gorgeous as always just like you!