Tuesday, June 28, 2011

New Lens

So my cute daughter dropped my camera and my lens broke.  Luckily it was only the lens and not the camera.  I bought a new lens on amazon after a recommendation from Amber.  I finally received the lens and had to play around with it so I could get used to it.  These are just random pics of our garden and backyard.  Hopefully it will give ya'll an idea of where we are.  We are loving it but it has certainly taken some adjusting.  I think the adjusting has come more from me than my girls.  I was so worried about my girls and how they were going to handle this move, but I never thought about how I was going to handle it.  If I didn't have my two sister-in-laws I would have gone crazy by now.  Each day gets a little easier.  I can't wait to see what grows in our garden though!






2 comments:

Aim Aug said...

So cute, Tiffany! We miss you guys, but it's good to hear your doing well!

Sarah said...

jim just got me this same lens for my birthday (for a nikon) and i LOVE it... so fun! how is that striped grass looking? :)