Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Saying Goodbye!

Last day of school, and our last day in Cedar Hills.  Sam asked me to come pick her up from school and bring my camera to take some pictures.  I am so glad I got these pictures for her, but I could not hold it together.  We both left the school crying.  We walked outside and I saw so many people from our ward that I darted across the street and avoided everyone except Kim Cannon.  Those who know me know that I absolutely hate goodbye;s and we have had a lot of them.  I hope none is offended I just can't keep it together when I am saying goodbye.  I want to tell people how much they mean to me but I can't speak because I am crying and it's not very cute!  So if anyone is reading this from our neighborhood please know how much we love you guys.  We have learned so much from that ward and have loved being your neighbor!



0 comments: